At Ole’s we all share one passion: fishing. If you agree, we invite you to join the crew and share our experiences during the summer fishing season at Ole’s Hakai Pass.
We stay at the lodge from early July to early September, taking pride in providing first-class fishing experiences for our guests. Throughout the season, our crew of 9 talented individuals work hard to accommodate up to 24 guests in making their stay and our season memorable. From students to experienced anglers, we welcome all with appropriate tips and wages.
TRAINING OR CERTIFICATION
You have a lot to bring to the crew but we especially value the below skills and training:
- Marine Emergency Duties
- Radio Operator Certificate
- First Aid – Level 1 to Occupational First Aid – Level III
- Pleasure Craft Operator’s Certificate
- Food Safe – Level I, II or III
- Serving it Right
- WHMIS Certification - Required for employment
HOW TO APPLY
Review our available positions and if you see an opportunity that fits you, please fill out our application form linked below and submit the following:
- Cover letter describing how you would contribute to our ongoing success
We’re Always On The Lookout For...
- Dock hand/ Fishing Tutor
- Kitchen Assistant